|Garage - now with canopy|
- The roof framing is complete on the house.
- The garage canopy has been framed, and the steel support posts set.
- The main beams for the living/dining canopy are in place, and the steel support posts are in place.
- We now have 8 windows installed, and the frame in place for the dining room accordion door. Most other window openings are sill-flashed and ready for the window install.
- Lisa and I sanded all the newly-set window interiors this weekend, and put on a coat of finish to protect the wood from dirt and fingerprints.
|Steel window surrounds are painted and ready for install.|
|Completed roof framing, with the canopy framing shaping up below.|
|Accordion Door frame, with interior wood newly sanded and finished.|
|Casement window, with interior wood newly sanded and finished|
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.