|Entry Canopy takes shape.|
- Majority of windows are now installed, the rest may be completed on Monday.
- Rear canopy is complete, front canopy (over entry and carport) is taking shape.
- The roof deck now has a layer of tapered sleepers installed to create a slope toward the drain. Next, a layer of plywood decking will go on top of the sleepers and insulation to create a substrate for the roof membrane.
- Lisa added a finish coat of paint to all of the fascia boards.
- Plumbing rough-in has begun; drain lines and venting has been installed.
|French doors to deck are installed, deck slope to drain underway.|
|Plumbing drains & vents roughed in.|
|Fascia boards primed and painted one side (so far)|
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.